Jobs on the Rise According to the data, hiring for healthcare professionals, growth specialists, and technical positions have increased in Asia.
In order for a job title to be ranked on LinkedIn, it must have “grown to be a meaningful size by 2022” and have experienced consistent growth over the previous five years.
Job Trends in Singapore According to the analysis, the number of options for remote work decreased from 7.8% to 4.1%.
According to an economist named Guy Berger, the economic climate of the previous year is causing some businesses to “pull back on the flexibility” during Covid-19.
However, knowing which jobs are in demand is essential. According to the data, the demand for cybersecurity engineers, backend developers, cloud engineers, and artificial intelligence engineers is at an all-time high right now.
Pooja Chabria, Career Expert and head of the editorial for Asia-Pacific at LinkedIn, stated, “The growth of AI, in resending focus on cybersecurity and continued shift towards digital is leading to growth in technical jobs.” She also stated that it is “not unexpected” for tech jobs to dominate Singapore’s list. However, the nation has established itself as a top startup destination.
“From a geographical standpoint, Singapore is a good starting point for technology companies looking to enter South-East Asia and other APAC markets.”
However, a number of tech companies, including Indonesia’s GoTo group, Singapore’s Sea Group, and Singapore’s Carousell, were confronted with significant macroeconomic conditions last year in Southeast Asia.
Chabria maintains an optimistic outlook, stating that the tech industry will experience a transitional year this year and that hiring levels may return to more normal levels.
Chabria stated, “With workers transitioning to other jobs within and across the industry, overall demand for workers remains strong.”
“Tech jobs serve the tech sector as well as other industries as they continue to invest in digital transformation,”
According to LinkedIn, there is a high demand for jobs in nations like India that focus on expanding businesses and acquiring new customers.
Chabria went on to say that “companies do more with less” when the economy is uncertain.
According to LinkedIn 1, we have compiled a comprehensive list of Singapore jobs that will be in high demand in 2023. Representative for Sales Development Other related jobs: Representative for business development with the most common skills: Sales prospecting, business development, and lead generation The most typical industries: Financial services, media and technology, professional services, and technology and media 2.8 Work from home opportunities: 19.4%
- Related job titles for Cloud Engineers: The most common skills of a cloud developer are: Terraform, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are the most prevalent industries. Financial services, manufacturing, and professional services have the most years of experience: 3.7 Work from home opportunities: 5.6%
- The most common skills of a health care assistant are: Communication, nursing, and health care are the most common industries. Consumer services, entertainment providers, and hospitals and health care facilities 1.8 Work from home opportunities: N/A
- Cybersecurity Engineer jobs that are related: Specialist in cybersecurity Most frequently used skills: Network security, information security, and cybersecurity are the most frequently used fields: Media, technology, professional services, manufacturing, and professional services 2.9 Remote job opportunities: 4%
- The most common skills of a Site Reliability Engineer are: Engineering for site dependability, KubernetesGo (a programming language), and the most common industries: Services in the financial sector, media and technology, and professional services 5 Remote job opportunities: 12.6%
- Back-end Developer Job Titles Related to this: Back-end engineer Skills most frequently used: Redis, Python, and Go (programming languages) are the most widely used industries. Financial services, media and technology, professional services, and technology and media 2.8 Work from home opportunities: 14.4%
- The most common skills of a cybersecurity consultant are: Security of information, assessing vulnerabilities, and conducting penetration tests Administrative and support services, technology and media, professional services, and professional services 3.4 Remote job opportunities: 4.9%
- Technical Account Manager Similar careers: Specialist in technical support Most frequently used skills: Administration of accounts, cloud computing, and solution architecture Financial services, technology and media, professional services, and professional services 4.9 Work from home opportunities: 20.6%
- Job titles related to Customer Success Specialist include: Manager of customer success Most frequently used skills: Management of accounts, customer relationship management, and customer retention Financial services, media and technology, professional services, and technology and media 4.2 Work from home opportunities: 5.6%
- Engineer in Artificial Intelligence The most common skills are: Computer Vision, PyTorch, and Deep Learning are the most widely used fields: Media and professional services, manufacturing, and technology and professional services 2.4 Remote job opportunities: 3.7%
- Related job titles include DevOps Engineer: The most common skills of a devops developer are: DevOps, Kubernetes, and Ansible’s most widespread applications: Financial services, technology and media, professional services, and professional services 4.3 Work from home opportunities: 7.4%
- Related jobs for Investment Associate include: Associate in investment banking Most frequently held skills: Private equity investments, financial modeling, and investments Real estate, professional services, financial services, and equipment rental services. Average number of years of previous experience: 2.5 Work from home opportunities: 1.9%
- Job titles related to product owners: Product officer, manager of products Most frequently used skills: Scrum, Agile Methodologies, and product management are the most prevalent industries. Manufacturing, professional services in the financial sector, and manufacturing 4.3 Work from home opportunities: 4.5%
- The most common skills for a machine learning engineer are: TensorFlow, Deep Learning, and PyTorch are the most widely used applications. Manufacturing, financial services, and the media and technology industries 2.6 Remote job opportunities: 4.5%
- Related jobs to Enterprise Account Executive: Most frequently needed skills are those of an account director, executive, or manager: Sales of enterprise technology, solution selling, and consultative selling Education, media and technology, professional services, and technology and media 5.3 Work from home opportunities: 17.7%